- Sponsored By: Mr. Food® Test Kitchen
Mr. Food - "Ohh it's so good!!"
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 (26-oz.) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper, divided
- 2 cups refrigerated liquid eggs
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat. Add hash browns, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; mix well. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to liquid eggs then stir and pour over potatoes. Cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until set. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine corn, green onions, and salsa; mix well then spoon over eggs. Sprinkle with cheese, cover, and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.