Have pizza for breakfast with this easy turkey sausage pizza recipe!
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) turkey sausage, thawed if frozen
- 2 pkgs. (8-oz.) each, refrigerated reduced fat crescent roll dough
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup chopped assorted bell peppers (red, green, yellow)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- 2 cups (8-oz.), Crystal Farms® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup (2-oz.) Better'n Eggs® healthy eggs
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Heat oven to 375?F. Cook sausage in 10-inch nonstick skillet until browned; drain grease. Crumble; set aside.
Meanwhile, separate crescent roll dough into sixteen triangles. On two ungreased 12-inch rimmed pizza pans or large cookie sheets form round pizza shape by placing eight triangles per pan, slightly apart in circle, with tips pointing towards the center. Press dough together to form a well sealed 12-inch circle. Turn up edges of each pizza to form rim.
Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over each crust. Top with Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns and assorted peppers and green onions. Sprinkle with Crystal Farms® cheese. Stir together eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl. Pour equally over each pizza. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is golden brown.
*Tip: *Use Simply Potatoes® Southwest Style Hash Browns for a spicier version.