- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 8 stalks asparagus, cut into 1 1/2 in. pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 pkg. Simply Potatoes® Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Add onion. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes. Add zucchini, asparagus, red pepper and broccoli. Continue cooking 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp tender.
Add 1 tablespoon oil and Simply Potatoes® to skillet. Spread Simply Potatoes® and vegetables in an even layer; press down lightly with spatula. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder. Cook 6 to 7 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Turn Simply Potatoes® over with spatula. Continue cooking 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and tender, turning again if necessary.
Variation: For a milder flavor, use Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns.