- 1 pkg. Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10 3/4-oz.) cream of celery soup
- 1 cup (4-oz.) Crystal Farms® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup corn flakes or seasoned croutons, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup Crystal Farms Margarine or butter
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8 inch square baking or 1 1/2 quart casserole pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine sour cream and soup; mix well. Add Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns, cheese and onion; mix well. Spoon mixture into dish. Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes.
In small bowl, combine corn flakes or croutons with butter or margarine and sprinkle over potato mixture. Bake uncovered, for an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley.
For 13x9 inch pan - double all ingredients and increase baking time 5 to 10 minutes.