Top off your pizza with diced potatoes, basil, ham, artichokes, tomato, and mozzarella cheese for an easy Country French-style pizza!
- 1 Tbsp, vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 pkg. (14-oz.) 12-in. pre-baked Italian pizza crust
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 jar (7.5-oz.) marinated artichokes, drained, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup (4-oz.) Crystal Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Heat oven to 425F. In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion and basil. Cover; cook 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally, until Simply Potatoes are tender and browned.
Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Top with cooked Simply Potatoes, ham, artichokes, tomatoes and cheese. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.