- Sponsored By: Simply Potatoes®
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Slices, cut into slightly smaller pieces
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (15.8-oz.) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup fully cooked, shelled edamame*
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- *Edamame (fully cooked fresh soybeans) can be found in the produce section of most grocery stores.
Heat oil in 4 quart saucepan or dutch oven. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes or until onions are soft. Add Simply Potatoes® and carrots. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes and vegetables are tender.