These cheesy hash brown cups are quite possibly the most appetizing of finger foods. Mmmm.
- 3 cups Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 lb. ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups (16-oz.) Better'n Eggs®
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Crystal Farms® Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Heat oven to 400F. Grease 12-cup regular muffin cup pan; set aside. In medium bowl combine Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns, butter and salt; mix well. Press about 1/4 cup Simply Potatoes mixture into each muffin cup lining bottom and sides. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Meanwhile, brown Italian sausage in 10-inch skillet; drain grease. Add mushrooms and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Fill each baked hash brown cup equally with sausage mixture.
In small bowl combine Better'n Eggs® and Italian seasoning; mix well. Pour over sausage mixture, filling each muffin cup equally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cup comes out clean.