A classic sea-side meal you can make in your own kitchen with only one pan! All the flavors of a shrimp boil come together for a fun family dinner.
- 1/2 pound fingerling potatoes, quartered
- 5 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil
- 7 ounces kielbasa sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 ears fresh corn-on-the-cob, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, rinsed
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 400°F. Line half sheet baking pan (18x13x1-inch) with parchment paper.
Place potatoes around edge of pan. Dot with 2 tablespoons butter with canola oil; season with 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning. Bake 10 minutes.
Place corn and kielbasa onto sheet pan; season with 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning. Dot corn with 1 tablespoon butter with canola oil. Return to oven, bake 10 minutes.
Push potatoes, corn and kielbasa to edges of pan. Add shrimp and lemons to middle of pan. Dot with remaining 2 tablespoons butter with canola oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning. Bake 12-13 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.