- Sponsored By: Easy Home Meals
A taste of the Orient - utilizing great frozen ingredients!
- 24 large frozen shrimp (thawed, shelled and deveined)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
- 2 16-oz. bags frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato (optional for garnish)
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium heat – add shrimp and stir-fry 3 minutes, or until done. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside. Add remaining 1 tbsp. oil to pan and heat; add garlic and cook for 30 seconds, then add frozen vegetables and cook for 4 minutes. Add stir-fry sauce and cook until vegetables are tender (about 6 minutes). Add cooked shrimp to pan; stir and heat together. Plate and garnish with tomato wedges.