- Sponsored By: NestFresh Eggs®
We promise, even if this dish is hard to pronounce, it is easy to whip up!
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
• 1 yellow onion, diced
• 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon hot smoked paprika
• 6 NestFresh Eggs
• 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
• 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a cast iron pan over high heat.
2. Once the oil is hot, add the onions and peppers.
3. Saute the onions and peppers until the onions are soft and translucent.
4. Add the tomatoes and mix in cumin and paprika.
5. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
6. Crack the NestFresh Eggs directly into the pan, spacing evenly throughout without overlapping.
7. Replace the cover and cook until the eggs are set, approximately 5 minutes.
8. Serve with topped with crumbled feta and parsley.