Try this recipe for a delicious seafood dish that'll be ready in under an hour!
- 5 Pillsbury® Grands!® Frozen Biscuits (from 25-oz. package)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine*
- 1 (16-oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) container cream cheese with chives and onion
- 1 cup Green Giant Select® LeSueur® Frozen Baby Sweet Peas
- 1/2 lb. shelled deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 1 (6-oz.) can crabmeat, drained
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
Heat oven to 375F. Prepare and bake biscuits as directed on package.
Meanwhile, cook wine in large skillet over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly reduced. Reduce heat to medium. Add Alfredo sauce, cream cheese, peas, shrimp and crabmeat; mix well. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until sauce is smooth and peas are tender, stirring occasionally.
Split each warm biscuit. Place bottom halves on individual serving plates. Spoon half of seafood mixture over biscuits. Cover with biscuit tops. Top with remaining seafood mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and chives.
TIP: * To substitute for wine, omit reducing step and add 1/3 cup milk with Alfredo sauce. Continue as directed above.