- 1 pkg. (20-oz.) SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp or SeaPak® Shrimp Poppers
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large red pepper, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 bunch of green onions, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- Crackers or crostinis
Prepare SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp according to package directions. Roughly chop shrimp and set aside.
Stir mayonnaise and chipolte pepper in adobo sauce in large bowl. Add the chopped cooked shrimp, corn, red pepper and green onions. Toss and coat.
Scoop shrimp mixture into a serving bowl and serve with crackers or crostinis.