- 1 pkg. (20-oz.) SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp or SeaPak® Jumbo Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (use more if desired)
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced (about 1 Tbsp.)
- flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
Prepare the SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp according to package directions.
Stir mayonnaise and chipotle pepper in adobo sauce in large bowl. Add the cooked corn, red pepper and green onions.
Add cooked shrimp to tortilla with lettuce and 2-3 tablespoons of southwest sauce mixture.