- Sponsored By: SeaPak®
Spruce up your Caesar salad with some tropical crispy shrimp!
- 1 13-oz. package SeaPak® Oven Ready Crispy Light Shrimp (frozen)
- 1 10-oz. romaine lettuce bagged salad (or 1 head of romaine lettuce chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 packet pineapple cayenne sauce (included in SeaPak® Crispy Light Shrimp package)
- 1/3 cup bottled Caesar salad dressing
Cook the shrimp according to the package directions.
Divide the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and shrimp among 4 serving plates.
Stir the pineapple cayenne sauce and salad dressing together with a whisk or fork in a small bowl. Pour the dressing mixture over each serving of salad. Serve immediately.