- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi, frozen
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. of penne pasta
- 1-oz. prosciutto, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup rough chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta reserving ?cup of pasta water. Return pasta to pot (but do not return to heat).
Preheat large skillet 1-2 minutes on medium high heat.
Place SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi in skillet and saut?or 5 minutes. Stirring to break up shrimp.
Add prosciutto, peas and walnuts to the skillet with shrimp. Stir to incorporate. Simmer for additional 2-3 minutes or until shrimp are fully cooked.
Add cup reserved pasta water to shrimp mixture and stir.
Pour shrimp mixture over pasta and toss. Spoon onto serving dishes.
Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese and serve.