Recipe courtesy of the Food Network Kitchens
- 1 pkg. (12-oz.) SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi - Butter and Garlic or SeaPak® Wild American Shrimp Scampi
- 12-oz. angel hair pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Boil large pot of cold water and salt it generously. Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally until al dente, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain pasta reserving about 1 cup of the cooking water.
Prepare the shrimp in a large skillet according to package directions.
Stir the lemon zest and juice into the shrimp. Add the pasta, reserved pasta water, parsley and pine nuts, and toss in the skillet to coat the pasta evenly.
Divide shrimp and pasta among warm pasta bowls and serve.