- Sponsored By: SeaPak®
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) SeaPak® Garlic Herb Marinated Shrimp
- 1 12-in. pre-baked pizza crust
- 11-oz. goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 3 Roma tomatoes, approximately 1/4-in. slices
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions.
Preheat skillet on high for 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon of oil or butter. Sauté the shrimp over medium high heat for 4 1/2 - 5 minutes.
Spread goat cheese then pesto over pizza crust. Place tomatoes and shrimp on top of the goat cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake pizza according to crust directions or until cheese is melted.
Remove from oven. Let stand for 5 minutes. Garnish with basil, cut and serve immediately.