- Sponsored By: SeaPak®
Try this recipe for a rich shrimp alfredo that's guaranteed to hit the spot.
- 1 12-oz. package SeaPak® Roasted Garlic Seasoned Shrimp (frozen)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 16-oz. package of fettuccini, cooked and drained
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 1 16-oz. jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
Preheat 3 tablespoons of olive oil a large 12'' skillet. Add shrimp and sauté according to package instructions. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside. Return pan to medium heat.
Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan and stir in mushrooms. Sauté for 3 minutes.
Add alfredo sauce and black pepper to pan and stir to incorporate mushrooms. Bring sauce to a simmer.
Pour sauce over cooked pasta and toss together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place pasta and sauce onto a serving dish. Sprinkle with ¼ cup of parmesan cheese and parsley. Top with shrimp and serve.