Jazz up your nachos with this fantastic recipe, courtesy of the Food Network Kitchens.
- 1 pkg. (20-oz.) SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp or SeaPak® Shrimp Poppers
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 8-oz. white corn chips
- 8-oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup pickled sliced jalapenos, roughly chopped (if desired)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for serving
- 4 scallions (both white and green), thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- Sour cream, for serving
Preheat oven to 450°.
Prepare the SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp according to package directions.
Season the tomato with salt to taste and set aside.
Place chips into a 9" x 13" baking dish. Sprinkle half the cheese over the chips. Drizzle with barbecue sauce. Scatter shrimp and jalapenos over chips then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake until cheese melts and nachos are golden on top, about 10 minutes.
Scatter the tomatoes and scallions over the nachos and serve immediately with additional sauce and sour cream.