Impress your guests with this easy recipe for Parmesan crusted shrimp.
- 1 16-oz. package SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi (frozen)
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (may substitute 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley)
- 1/8 Tbsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread, sliced
Preheat the oven to 425˚F.
Arrange the shrimp in a single layer in a large oven-safe serving dish.
Stir together the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and pepper in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed. Sprinkle crumb mixture over the shrimp.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp are thoroughly cooked. Serve immediately with bread for dipping.
Cooking Note: If you don't have a baking dish large enough to get a single layer of shrimp, increase cook time to make sure shrimp cook thoroughly.