This parmesan-crusted shrimp scampi dish is guaranteed to make your mouth water.
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi - Tails On, frozen
- 14 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 loaf crusty Italian bread, sliced
Preheat oven to 425°.
Arrange the SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi in a single layer in a large oven-safe serving dish (see Cook's Note).
Stir the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley and pepper in a small bowl until the ingredients are mixed. Sprinkle crumb mixture over the shrimp.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until shrimp are thoroughly cooked. Serve immediately with bread for dipping.
Cook's Note: If you don't have a baking dish large enough for a single layer of shrimp, increase cook time.