Try this recipe for a coconut shrimp salad that's pepped up with delicious island flavor.
- 1 pkg. (22-oz.) SeaPak® Coconut Shrimp
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) mixed bagged salad greens (or 1 head of lettuce, chopped)
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 packets orange marmalade sauce (included in package)
- 2/3 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 4 Tbsp. macadamia nuts or pecans halves (if desired)
Prepare SeaPak® Coconut Shrimp according to package directions.
Divide the salad greens, orange slices and diced pepper among 4 serving plates. Top with shrimp.
Whisk together the orange marmalade sauce and salad dressing in a small bowl. Pour the dressing mixture over each serving of salad.
Sprinkle chopped nuts over salads and serve immediately.