Try this recipe for a tasty weeknight meal packed full of flavor, starring SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp.
- 1 20 oz. pkg. SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp
- 8 10-in. tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 medium red and green bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup guacamole, optional
- 3/4 cup sour cream, optional
Cook SeaPak® Oven Crunchy Popcorn Shrimp according to package directions; set aside.
In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil until hot. Add red onion, green and red bell peppers, cooking until crisp and tender.
Add cooked Popcorn Shrimp, mixing well, until heated through. Place the shrimp mixture into warmed tortillas. If desired, top with lettuce, salsa, tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream.