Ready in under 20 minutes, for those nights when you need a quick and easy meal!
- 2 pkgs. (12-oz. each) SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi - Butter and Garlic, frozen
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing, room temperature
- 3/4 lb dry angel hair pasta
- Cracked black pepper
- Shredded Parmesan (for garnish, if desired)
Put water on to boil for pasta. Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions.
Heat frozen spinach in microwave according to package instructions. Drain hot spinach.
Preheat large nonstick sauté pan on medium high for 2 minutes. Add frozen SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi to pan and sauté for 7 minutes. Add Caesar dressing and stir to incorporate. Add drained spinach and stir. Sauté for additional minute or until mixture is hot and the shrimp are fully cooked. Season mixture with cracked black pepper to taste.
Toss shrimp and spinach mixture with pasta. Spoon onto serving dishes and sprinkle with parmesan cheese (if desired).