- Sponsored By: SeaPak®
Make tonight a seafood night with this recipe for an exquisite artichoke pesto tilapia dish!
- 1 pkg. (12-oz.) SeaPak® Artichoke Pesto Tilapia
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 Roma tomatoes, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- Black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1/4 cup basil, torn into small pieces or thinly sliced
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
Combine the tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, and black pepper.
Cut two 12 x 15" squares of foil. Place one filet in the center of each foil sheet. Top each filet with 1/4 of the tomato mixture and fold the top and ends of the foil to form a sealed packet.
Grill packets on the top rack of the grill at medium to high heat for 10 minutes, or until fish is done (flakes easily). Do not overcook!
Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.