- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi, frozen
- 3 cups whole grain pasta, uncooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, low sodium
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 6-oz. cooked chicken breast strips, cut into bite-size pieces
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta, reserving 1/4 cup of pasta water. Return pasta to pot (but do not return to heat).
Prepare shrimp according to package directions. After five minutes, incorporate the mushroom soup, shredded Parmesan, peas, chicken and 1/4 cup reserved pasta water.
Bring to a simmer, stirring vigorously until ingredients are well incorporated.
Pour shrimp and chicken mixture over pasta, toss and serve.