- 1 pkg. (12-oz.) SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi - Butter and Garlic or SeaPak® Wild American Shrimp Scampi, frozen
- 1 can (14-oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices Italian bread, cut on a diagonal and lightly toasted
- Salt and ground black pepper
Prepare SeaPak® Shrimp Scampi according to package directions.
Lift shrimp from butter sauce (discard butter sauce if desired) and transfer shrimp to a large bowl. Add tomatoes, onion, basil, and vinegar. Stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Arrange bread slices on a serving platter or individual plates and spoon shrimp mixture over top.