This mouthwatering casino pizza recipe won't disappoint! A medley of popcorn shrimp, alfredo sauce and veggies, this pizza is sure to be a hit.
- 1 12 oz. pkg. SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 large 14-in. boboli or homemade pizza dough
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 3 strips cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. thyme or basil
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Combine alfredo sauce and garlic. Spread to edge of pizza dough. Cover pizza dough evenly with precooked SeaPak® Popcorn Shrimp, green onions, bacon and bell peppers. Sprinkle evenly with thyme and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake in preheated 420F oven for 14 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is melted.