Add butterfly shrimp and a homemade aioli sauce to your sandwich for a meal that is simple and satisfying.
- 1 pkg. (9-oz.) SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp or 1 pkg. (8-oz.) SeaPak® Butterfly Shrimp, frozen
- 3/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 3 sesame topped hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (may substitute regular mayonnaise if desired)
- 1/2 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 drops of hot sauce (use more or less to taste)
- 3 tsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Arrange the SeaPak® Jumbo Butterfly Shrimp in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Prepare according to package instructions.
Stir together mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, chopped cilantro in a small bowl. Place bowl in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Place 1/4 cup shredded cabbage on bun. Top with 4 shrimp. Spread 2 tablespoons of the soy lemon aioli mixture on the top.
Cut the tails off the shrimp. Place 4 shrimp in each sandwich. Serve immediately.