Take pizza night to the next level with our Sausage, Tomato and Arugula Pizza!
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage
- 1 12" premade pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups arugula or other lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomato
- 2 T. balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
Preheat oven to 450F. In medium skillet over medium heat crumble and cook sausage until brown. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Layer sausage and cheese on top. Bake until pizza is hot and lightly browned about 8 to 10 minutes. Combine arugula, tomatoes and dressing. Top baked pizza with salad and serve.