- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
Add zesty chipotle flavor to your burger with this easy meal recipe!
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef or meatloaf mix (beef, veal, pork)
- 1-3/4 cups (7-oz.) Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup chili sauce or mild picante sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
Combine meat, 1-1/4 cups Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese, 1/2 cup chili sauce, onion, tortilla chips, egg and salt. Mix well; shape into a 10 x 5-inch oval loaf on a foil-lined jelly roll pan or shallow roasting pan. Brush remaining 1/4 cup chili sauce over loaf.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over meatloaf. Continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and internal temperature of meat is 160°F. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.