- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
An Italian twist on turkey, ready in minutes.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. (1/4-in. thick) fresh turkey breast slices
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 can (8-oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4-oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add turkey in single layer; sprinkle with pepper flakes, if desired. Cook 4 minutes; turn.
Spoon pizza sauce over turkey; top with Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese. Cook over low heat 3 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in center and cheese is melted.