- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Artisan Blends® Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese
Make tonight a pizza night with this tasty tomatoes tricolor grilled pizza recipe that your dinner table will devour!
- 10-12 in. pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup spicy marinara sauce
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups (8-oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese, divided
- 3 medium tomatoes (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange), sliced
- 10 torn fresh basil leaves
- 10 arugula leaves
Preheat grill to medium to medium-high heat.
Place foil on cookie sheet or wooden pizza paddle; top with crust. Brush crust with olive oil. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic and 1 cup Sargento® Artisan Blends® Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese. Top with tomatoes.
Sprinkle remaining cheese over pizza. Transfer pizza, still on foil, to top of grill. Grill pizza, covered, 3-4 minutes. Uncover and grill 3-4 minutes more, until the crust browns on the bottom and the cheese melts. Top with basil leaves and arugula. Remove from grill and serve.