Try this easy recipe for an intoxicating tiramisu that you'll fall in love with.
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Cognac or brandy
- 2 cups (1-oz.) Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 32 ladyfingers, split into halves
- 3 tsp. instant coffee dissolved in 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- Chocolate curls (optional)
Whisk egg yolks, sugar and Cognac in top of double boiler. Place pan over simmering water. Cook, whisking constantly, 2 minutes or until mixture is thickened. Cool.
Combine yolk mixture and Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese in bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Fold in whipped cream.
Place half of ladyfingers, cut-side up, in bottom of 13 x 9 inch pan. Brush with half of coffee; spread with half of cheese mixture. Repeat layers. Refrigerate 2 hours. Dust with cocoa before serving; cut into squares. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.