- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Try this recipe for a Sicilian style pizza that is classic and delicious.
- 1 (12-in.) prepared pizza crust
- 1/3 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1-3/4 cup (7-oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1/3 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
Place pizza crust on a baking sheet; top with pizza sauce, 1 cup of Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, pepper strips and olives. Sprinkle remaining cheese and pepper flakes over pizza.
Bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into 6 wedges.