- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese
Your dinner table will devour this quick and easy ravioli dish!
- 2 pkgs. (9-oz. each) refrigerated chicken or veal-stuffed ravioli
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into short, thin strips (2 cups cut fresh asparagus spears may be substituted.)
- 1-1/2 cup bottled spicy marinara sauce
- 1-3/4 cup (7-oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or parsley (optional)
Cook ravioli according to package directions, adding bell pepper strips to the water during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain in colander.
Add marinara sauce to pasta cooking pot; cook over medium heat until heated through. Stir in 1 cup of Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese. Transfer ravioli and bell pepper mixture to four serving plates; top with sauce and remaining cheese. Garnish with basil, if desired.