- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 4 State Cheddar™ Cheese
This easy recipe allows you to serve a salad with a twist - of pasta, chicken, and bacon.
copyright 2003 Sargento Foods Inc.
- 12-oz. spiral or tube pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 cup cooked, diced chicken or turkey
- 8 strips bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/2 cup (6-oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 4 State Cheddar™ Cheese, divided
- 1 pkg. (10-oz.) salad greens
Toss pasta with chicken, bacon and dressing. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour or longer.
Just before serving, toss pasta mixture with tomatoes and 1 cup Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 4 State Cheddar™ Cheese. Arrange salad greens on serving plates. Top with pasta mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Substitution Tip: 8 ounces thinly sliced, fully cooked ham may be substituted for cooked bacon.