Add some paprika to your poultry for a kickin' chicken dish!
- 1 Tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or vermouth
- 4 (4 to 6-oz. each) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp. Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Swiss Cheese
Melt butter in large skillet. Add onions; cook over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until tender and golden, stirring frequently. Stir in wine; cook 2 minutes or until wine evaporates.
Sprinkle both sides of chicken with paprika, salt and pepper. Remove onions from skillet; set aside. Cook chicken in same skillet over medium heat 4 minutes each side or until no longer pink in center. Top with onions; top chicken with cheese. Cook 2 minutes more or until cheese is melted.