An easy fish dish, ready in under an hour.
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
- 4 orange roughy or sole fillets (about 4-oz. each)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (4-oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion, zucchini and oregano; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place fish fillets over vegetables; sprinkle tomato over fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until fish begins to flake with a fork. Sprinkle with Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 6 Cheese Italian; cover and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted.