This delectable olive and swiss panini recipe calls for only five ingredients.
- 4 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese
- 4 slices olive bread or sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup olive tapenade or olive spread
- 2 thick slices large tomato
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil or rosemary-flavored olive oil
Arrange 1 slice of Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese over each slice of bread. Spread olive tapenade over 2 of the bread slices; top with tomato slices. Close sandwiches; brush outsides evenly with oil.
Cook sandwiches in a preheated panini maker or lightly greased waffle iron until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.
Sandwiches may be cooked in a ridged grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Place a saucepan or small skillet on top of sandwiches to flatten; cook 3 minutes. Turn; replace saucepan and continue to cook 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.