Easy Muffaletta wraps combine olives, cheese and salami for a quick lunch or dinner meal.
copyright 2003 Sargento Foods Inc.
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata or black olives
- 1/2 cup giardinera vegetables, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 large (10-in.) flour tortillas or flavored tortillas
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 lb. sliced Genoa or hard salami
- 8 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Provolone Cheese
Combine olives, pickled vegetables, parsley and olive oil in small bowl.
For each wrap, line a tortilla with a lettuce leaf, 2 ounces salami and 2 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Provolone Cheese. Top with a heaping 1/4 cup olive mixture. Fold ends in and roll up tortilla. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
Make ahead tips: Olive mixture may be covered and refrigerated up to 1 day before serving. Wrap may be prepared up to 4 hours before serving.