Using focaccia is the perfect way to pep up your sandwich. Delish!
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup drained, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 4 Tbsp. Italian, vinaigrette or Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 (8 to 10-in.) focaccia or sun-dried tomato bread
- 4-oz. thinly sliced salami or prosciutto
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil leaves
- 9 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Provolone Cheese
Combine olives, tomatoes and 1 tablespoon dressing in small bowl; set aside.
Using a long serrated knife, cut bread horizontally in half. Brush cut-sides of bread with remaining dressing. Layer salami, basil and cheese over bottom half of bread. Spread olive mixture over Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Provolone Cheese; cover with top of bread. Cut into wedges. Wrap securely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving time.