- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Sharp Provolone Cheese
This grilled olive tapenade and provolone toasts recipe makes for an hor d'oeuvre that won't disappoint!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 bakery loaf crusty olive bread
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 bottle or small tub (7-oz.) prepared olive tapenade, drained
- 10 slices (7-oz.) Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Sharp Provolone Cheese, halved
- 10 olives, sliced or coarsely diced
Coat grate with cooking spray. Preheat grill to low heat.
Cut bread into 10 (1/2-inch) slices; brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil. Spread other side with tapenade; place Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Sharp Provolone Cheese on top of bread and garnish with olives. Place on heated grill; cover until cheese melts, about 3-4 minutes. Slice into halves or quarters and serve immediately.