- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese
Easy homemade taco salad, perfect for lunch or dinner! Simple recipe, excellent taste.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1.25-oz.) taco seasoning
- 1 pkg. (16-oz.) salad greens
- 3 cups coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 bottle (8-oz.) French salad dressing
- 2 cups (8-oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 6 Tbsp. sour cream
Prepare ground beef as directed on package of taco seasoning. Place in large bowl; refrigerate 10 minutes or until cooled.
Add lettuce, chips and olives to bowl with beef. Pour salad dressing over mixture; toss until well-coated.
Arrange salad on serving plates. Top each with 1/3 cup Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese, tomato wedges and dollop of sour cream.
Note: 8 cups torn iceberg lettuce and 1 cup shredded carrots may be substituted for 16 ounce package of salad greens.