- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
A delicious quesadilla recipe that uses shrimp. YUM!
- 4 (6 to 7-in.) flour tortillas, preferably whole wheat
- 1 Tbsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 6 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
- 4-oz. cooked, peeled medium shrimp, cut lengthwise in half or coarsely chopped
- 1/2 ripe avocado, cut into 8 thin slices
- 1/2 cup diced, seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
Place 2 of the tortillas in a jelly roll pan or on a cookie sheet. Brush with half the oil. Turn tortillas over. Arrange 3 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese over tortillas, tearing to fit. Arrange shrimp, avocado slices, tomato and
green onions over cheese. Top with remaining 3 slices cheese and remaining tortillas. Brush tops of tortillas with remaining oil.
Bake in a preheated 450°F oven for 6 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. Use a large spatula to turn quesadillas over. Continue baking until bottoms are golden brown and cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Cut into wedges.