- Sponsored By: Sargento® Foods, Inc.
- Featured Product: Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
Perfectly cheesy and meaty, as a panini should be!
- 4 tsp. butter, softened
- 4 slices sourdough or firm country bakery bread
- 4 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
- 6-oz. thinly sliced deli rare roast beef
- 1/3 cup well drained, bottled roasted red peppers, cut into strips
Spread butter over 1 side of each slice bread. Turn 2 slices over; top with 2 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Chipotle Cheddar Cheese, the roast beef, red peppers and remaining 2 slices cheese. Close sandwiches with remaining bread, buttered sides up.
Cook sandwiches in a preheated panini maker or greased waffle iron until golden brown and cheese is melted, 3 to 4 minutes. (Or, sandwiches may be cooked in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes per side.)