Make tonight an enchilada night with this easy recipe for cheesy chicken enchiladas that won't disappoint!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-in. pieces
- 1 pkg. (1.25-oz.) taco seasoning
- 1 jar (16-oz.) chunky-style salsa
- 1 can (15-oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8-oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8-oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican, divided
- 1 can (15-oz.) mild enchilada sauce
- 8 (6 in.) flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
Prepare chicken as directed on package of taco seasoning; cool 10 minutes. Stir in salsa, beans, corn and 1 Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican.
Spread 1/4 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of 13 x 9-inch backing dish. Soften tortillas according to package directions. Place 2/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in dish, seam-side-down.
Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese, olives and onions. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.