Cheesy barbecue flavor makes this chicken sandwich finger-licking good.
- 1-1/2 tsp. barbecue seasoning or Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 4 (4-oz.) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce or spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 slices Sargento® Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 red leaf or romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices large tomato
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split, lightly toasted
Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of chicken. Brush barbecue sauce over both sides of chicken. Grill chicken over medium coals or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Top with cheese; grill or broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and garlic; spread over cut sides of rolls. Place lettuce and tomato on bottom of rolls; top with chicken and roll tops.