We can't promise you won't fall in love with this simple, sweet and savory breakfast recipe.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 pkg. (12 slices) frozen French toast
- 1/2 lb. sliced boiled ham
- 2 cups (8-oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 can (20-oz.) apple pie filling
- 1 cup granola with raisins
Blend sour cream and brown sugar in small bowl; refrigerate.
Place 6 French toast slices in bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Layer ham, 1 1/2 cups Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese and remaining French toast. Spread apple filling over top; sprinkle with granola.
Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven 25 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted and casserole is hot. Serve with sour cream mixture.