What could possibly be better than cheesecake? Chocolate cheesecake, of course!
- 1 frozen Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3-oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1-oz. melted white or milk chocolate, optional*
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
Remove Sara Lee® Original Cream Classic Cheesecake from pan according to package directions and set on plate.
Pour whipping cream into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45-55 seconds or until cream starts to simmer. Add chocolate and let stand 1 minute. Stir until smooth consistency.
Pour chocolate mixture on top of cheesecake. Tilt plate gently back and forth to allow chocolate to cover top evenly and drizzle onto side of cheesecake. Let stand 45-60 minutes at room temperature.
If desired, drizzle white chocolate or milk chocolate on top. Garnish with raspberries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
*To melt chocolate, place in microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 50% power for 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds.